* Sunrise Clinical Services is committed to provide addiction treatment services to communities in need, in a manner which respects each individual’s worth and recognizes their desire to improve the quality of their lives.
* We believe that successful change is achieved through the use of medical, behavioral, pharmacological and socially-focused treatment in an integrated setting.
* We believe that abstinence from illicit substance use is the safest choice but acknowledge that even the person not ready to stop using can be significantly helped.
Using the outcomes from the Company Analysis, we will put together a plan for the most effective recovery strategy.
Our clients are required to check in with their counselors at our treatment center every day, (Except Sunday).
Also known as dual disorder or dual diagnosis is a term used to describe two or more disorders simultaneously affecting your mental health.
Our team will sit down with the client during which the case manager gathers information to address the client’s immediate needs to encourage his/her engagement and retention in services.
Our team will provide the information needed to decide a client’s starting point. It is the benchmark from which clients’ progress and achievement can be measured.
Our team will seek to discover the client’s views about successes, problems, continued areas of focus, and expectations of future treatment.
Is provided to every client. The RPR test is an effective screening test, as it is very good at detecting syphilis in people without symptoms.
Testing, education and referral. Types B and C lead to chronic disease and are the most common cause of liver cirrhosis and cancer.
Performed for each client, (CBC) is a blood test used to evaluate your overall health and detect a wide range of disorders.
Every client is tested for abnormal levels. This gives the Medical Department important information about the current status of your metabolism.
Each client is tested for TB. If positive or displaying symptoms of TB, client will be referred for a Chest X-Ray to confirm non-active TB status.
Counseling and testing for clients; on-site medical assessment, referral to early medical treatment who are HIV positive or are diagnosed AIDS.
In a safe therapeutic environment, Sunrise Clinical Services provides hope and healing to clients affected by drug and alcohol abuse.
Our programs encourage men and women to accept responsibility for getting clean and staying sober. Our staff is committed to helping clients on the road to recovery make positive changes in their lives.
We specialize in drug-free and medication assisted treatment for individuals desiring Intensive Outpatient Services, Partial Care Services and Outpatient Services.
Monday - Friday
6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Saturday / Sunday & Holidays
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Monday - Friday
9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
* Based On Client Need *
6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Integrity, Respect, Trust
Teamwork, Community, Leadership
Responsibility, Competence, Effectiveness
• Persons with a Co-Occurring disorder
• Persons with a Developmental Disability
• Adults 18 years and older in need of substance abuse treatment
Sunrise Care, LLC is our second facility which provides mental health services, counseling and per-vocational training at 155-157 Mt. Pleasant Ave. Newark, NJ 07104. (973) 483-1119